FarmersJoint.com

Full Version: Moringa Seed as Water Purifier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, moringa seed can be use to make water safe for drinking. The seed is crushed and added to water at a rate of 30mg per liter of water. However, the seeds obtained during the rainy season are not effective at all. So you have to use seeds obtained during the dry season.
I heard the seed is very costly.
Yes, it works, I used it for my Research
that's great. moringa is a wonder plant as all the plant parts can be used
(06-13-2015, 01:55 AM)FarmTech Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, moringa seed can be use to make water safe for drinking. The seed is crushed and added to water at a rate of 30mg per liter of water. However, the seeds obtained during the rainy season are not effective at all. So you have to use seeds obtained during the dry season.

Hello!
I want to build a pig farm but i'm not a farmer i'm just a citizen who want to live away from the city.
Thanks!
(05-28-2017, 05:39 AM)karl012 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
I want to build a pig farm but i'm not a farmer i'm just a citizen who want to live away from the city.
Thanks!

I've not build a pig pen b4 but I've worked in one. Visit a pig pen and stay with them to see how the workers do their work. Then think of how to make things easier for them. I discovered a lot of faults where I worked and here are some of them: the floor was level instead of sloping 2wards the gutter. So washing the pens was extremely laborious and time consuming. The floots and cement feeders and drinkers were filled with potholes caused by the pigs. They can bite through a normal floor, so use concrete. The feed mixing pit was close to the entrance. It is better located at the middle of the pens so that distributing feed won't be difficult.

The pig pen was like a hall. On the left and right were smaller pens that can contain up to 10 or 15 mature pigs. Between the left and right pens was a walkway through which u can access all the pens. This walkway should be large enof for a wheel barrow to comfortably move. There own was not that big. Etc etc. Visit a pig pen for a week and you'll discover a lot of mistakes to avoid.